Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Peace, Be Still

One practice down, one left to go.

I actually was looking forward to practice today. I felt that I had a turning point on sunday/monday. Its time to kick anxiety back to hell.

So today was better it really well. There were a couple moments that were not so good, but i chanted "Peace, Be Still" and this helps. So when the anxiety threatens to rear its ugly head i just talk myself through it and I was able to stay calm. Hopefully form with follow soon. out of 15 3minute sets I'd say a third of them were good.

Improving, keeping my peace, staying strong. Conquering.

this is where its at.

---I also kind of miss the philly frat house. Well I miss the cell service. and the shops so close down the street. and the cheaper food. and the vespoli mens boats, and thats about it. its back to the sticks for two weeks until oakridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment