Wednesday, July 8, 2009

An intruder

And the big news is that prior to today (meaning yesterday) Helen who was sick at home from practice reported to us when we returned that there was an intruder in our double wide. it was a chipmonk. I thought she might have been a delusional from her fever. No one else had seen it.

BUT today Rachel spotted the nasty creature IN MY ROOM and I being brave ran in to get it out and then i ran screaming out when i found it behind my computer case. while it scrat under my bed! Rachel and Hilary declined helping me to smite Alvin The Really Ugly Chipmonk That Has A Tail. I did not know they had tails.(Hilary told me to open a window, as if it would jump out. HA.)

HOWEVER, Miranda came to my aide and we smoked it out (that is figuratively) meaning she found it and i screlled (scream + yell: -a loud deep scream) and hopped the barrier we had created to channel Alvin out the door and into the wide wide world where chipmonks can live free of Emilys. Then Miranda chased it and it bypassed the barrier by crawling into a hole it priorly created and is now under the kitchen sink.

so that was successful. it is out of my room.

More details to follow if anyone opens the doors to under the kitchen sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment