Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Free Stuff

The cool thing about free stuff is: Its free. and sometimes its awesome.

Yesterday I got more gear. So far I have received:
2 pairs of red adidas basketball shorts
3 pairs of adidas soccer shorts
2 Pre-elite shirts
1 adidas shirt
1 pair of JL shorts
a lot of Liquid Gold Organic Energy

so thats really cool. better than a thrift store. meaning its free --but not weirdly awesome and a good deal. like that fugly brown plaid jumper for $2.50.

THIS IS SHAMELESS PROMO
((pay attention))

Liquid Gold is a Rapid carb energy source for endurance athletics. Its organic and its based on blackstrap molassas and Honey. Full of vitamins and nutrients. So if you like goo or gels for training, races, games look in to it at: http://liquidgoldenergy.com/

What I am at is the Liquid Gold Training Center and This company donates money to the camp I am at. The more people buy, the more they donate. The more they donate the less participants will have to pay. so....

BUY LIQUID GOLD.

And I am up to 26 box jumps in a minute. my goal is 30. 4 away. I'm at 2.3076 seconds per jump. I am nearly there. There is progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment