Sunday, July 26, 2009

Church

I went to church again. I love it there. it is so wonderful. I officially have met the majority of everyone. I went to the potluck afterward and hung out with a girl my age who is joining the Airforce with her husband next month. If she gets assigned to McChord that will be cool, because i will go visit her. I was going to visit the flight attendant i met coming back from dad vail in May when I was in Philly (where she is based out of) a month ago but She was flying into Frankfurt and wouldnt get back until after i left. It was sad.

I also got several offers to be hosted if i came back next summer. I dont plan on returning to Indiana, but if i do...

I made cookies after getting back from church and shared them and eventually ate enough to get sick, while watching the Listener and convincing one of my friends that Smooth Criminal music video has some of the greatest dance moves ever. I think I convinced her. since Michael Jackson's death I have discovered his amazing dance moves and I wish i could dance. between dancing and singing? dancing. dancing and crew? that one is still up for debate. dancing is awesome.

Back to church. I like it and am very sad I didnt get to spend more time with the congregation. 3/4th of them are related, they are very kind, friendly, loving people and I definately picked the right church to go to for the few sundays i have been here. Unionville Church of Christ is where its at.

No comments:

Post a Comment