Saturday, July 25, 2009

Afternoon Off

today i made several bad decisions. bad as in: what a way to waste a saturday. well I'll never get that back. I started watching a tv series on hulu i managed to watch 8 episodes today. but then i sorta got sick of it so i probably am done watching it forever. This happens to me everyonce in a while. Freshman year everymorning i ate eggs for breakfast, which are healthy and full of protein. sometime during spring quarter i walked over to get eggs, looked down and could not scoop those aweful things onto my plate. i have since never eatten qwinn eggs. I might have tried but I cant recall that i did. so watching this tv series was like that. OD on something and eventually you cant do it any more. On more interesting tv news all of the listener season one episodes are on hulu so i can watch the remaining five to my hearts content.

In other news The bike that I broke several weeks ago. Was wonderfully fixed today by one of the family members i met after church two weeks ago. I "fixed" the bike and the back wheel fell off. I was going to have to take it into town and pay to get it fixed. so this was an extreamly wonderful blessing.

After hanging around the double wide for far too long I decided to make an ardous journey for junk food. I'm anywhere from 6-8 miles from the nearest store. and I had to go up three miles of hill to get out. and usually i am too tired to go anywhere. or rather I have two work outs a day and dont have time to watch tv, eat food, and take naps. But i made the push up the hill. let me tell you 6 miles is a looooong way. especially if its rolling hills. however i managed to get myself to a small country store and wander around. somethings are cheap like a bottle of pop for 59cents other things no so much. i picked a couple things out with the not guilt ridden conscience because i biked 6 miles to get there. They surprisingly had Ben and Jerry's but not my favorite flavor. Which is cherry garcia. such a travesty.

the feeling biking down the 3 mile hill was a complete rush. the feeling of free falling, going faster then possible on your own. and knowing if you dont take the hill (especially the curves)the right way you could die. its amazing. rushing down the hill at the speed of fast. its also nice to have brakes, if you need to use them.

so that is what i have been up to. biking to the store, eatting to much junkfood, and watching tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment