Saturday, July 11, 2009

keeping on

There is not much to say. I go to practice everyday. Try my hardest. Feel like it wasnt good enough. and then show up for the next practice. repeat repeat repeat. It becomes an act of the will. I will say that it is hard to stay focused all the time. Every move I make is being monitored. On top of it all the time. Its mentally wearing. all the time: Control. Awareness. Intentionality. Power. Technique. Faster.

Today i was told I need a little more crazy.

it is always something.

--Weights is getting easier (i can do more reps per minute). There I am making verifiable progress.

I have the rest of today and all day tomorrow off so i think i will make progress on my book pile because there is only so much facebook/tving one can do before the brain esplodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment