Saturday, June 26, 2010

Pair matrix: I took the "I sucked" pill

pair matrix. I'm going to translate this as: Emily needs to work on her seat racing and matching up abilities. welcome to last place.

While i did not like Indiana because i was stuck in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do but row. I miss the fact that I had nothing to do except row. I've come to terms that i need to buy a concept 2, but the knowledge that i'm going to shell out for an instrument of torture isnt the way I want to spend a couple hundred bucks. I probably should just sell some of my luxury handbags and have at it.

i have just checked the craigslist and it appears there is nothing for under 500, i could/should trot down to this garage sale and look at a "profession grade rowing machine".

No comments:

Post a Comment