Friday, June 18, 2010

Brought to you by the Letter S

Erg Practice = hardx2 divided by more hard 6k pace 10’ 8’ 6’ with 2 minutes between each, twice through.

Water drills = good. Steering is coming along. Trying to make it happen and avoid weeds.

I need to come up with a title for the coach. I want to refer to him as The Great Coach or something but that sounds too North Korean. By the end of the month I will have thought of something.

We have tongue depressors here with our names on them. While looking at these tongue depressors today I noticed that some of them have ‘S’ or ‘P’ written on them, obviously designating which side that person rows. Some, however had a star drawn. I was one of those people, I was very excited! I like stars! Especially gold ones not just black sharpie! So I asked about it, what does it mean? Star is just a symbol for STARboard. Kind of felt like an idiot. S can also be for Stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment