Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Double Trouble Reunited

on sunday Caity came for a visit.
Pitts and Smith-Staines together again!

(my double partner from the last half of Indiana.) we went to Mick Kelly's Irish Pub for breakfast (I recommend this) and caught up on all of our rowing trials, tribulations, and victories. This was the first I've seen of the Indy crowd since it's been officially a year. I was super sad to have missed out on the Club Nationals Reunion but was super stoked to have Caity call me up as she was coming through seattle. She even said they're were no hard feeling about dragging her into the waters of the Canadian Henley. I can now sleep at night.

Best part was when we went to starbucks and were asked if we were basketball players. should have used catherine's line, "we play croquet." but alas it came to me too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment