Friday, August 7, 2009

Water. Falling. A long Distance.

today was my day off!!!!! which means i went to niagra falls. Not because i wanted too initially. but because i owed catherine a tank of gas. canadians are peusdo europeans and put things in km and liters. i have no idea how much gas 60 liters is. but i bought roughly 30 pepsi bottles full of gas. that is revolting. and it cost a lot too.

so i went to niagra. I now know why this is a honeymoon destination. one look and basically you are done. back to business. I was more excited to be where Wonderfalls the ill fated tv show starring Lee Pace was set.

The rest of the town is a garrish amusment park type place/mixture of carnival. ferris wheel and expensive parking included.

so that was niagra falls. and i know to cross it off my list of places to go to. I think TV and the internet has taken most of the mystery out of nature and tourist traps.

No comments:

Post a Comment