Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Another cell service announcement

So. imagine my shock and horror after riding in a car for 12 hours to get from Indiana to Canada to discover that I HAVE NO CELL SERVICE. well. thats sad. but you know i spent lots of time in indiana with out my cell. so hey. one week big deal. even though i have five bars I'm on roaming. whats with that? Being forced off the grid by canadians.

I would also like to point out that canada is NOT the USA. no it is not. I went shopping at a grocery store and tried to check out only to discover that they didnt take VISA. who doesnt take visa? who???? canadians! at least those canadians that were celebrating civic holiday at the No Frills Grocery. Food is expensive here.

This morning when i tried to get on pandora, i found out pandora is not availble in canada due to legal reasons.

and then the mighty internet giant hulu was not avalible because i was outside the US. and my world was shattered. This is how i escape my teammates from time to time. and canada was looking to be very miserable.

But all is NOT lost! Daniel Rupert saw my facebook status and sent me a link which gives you a fake IP address for the US and fools these websites into thinking you are in the motherland. Thus i am listening to pandora as we speak.

This doesnt solve my cell problem. Everyone who I said i would call? yeah thats not happening. Sorry. and due to this fake IP address I cant access my email at the moment.

I miss you America States. I will be back in less than a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment