Sunday, August 9, 2009

Oh hey

So. I had a stellar blog planned. which involved my last two days or racing and partying in canada. in which i was the DD and was sober so i definately know and remember what went on. yeah. it even involved my reactions to watching: I Was Pregnant and Didnt Know It marathon on TLC. I now know all the symptoms of people who find out they are pregnant while in labor and giving birth on the toilet. and also my thoughts on the chronicales of riddick which is an awesomely terrible sci fi movie. "If i owned hell and this place, I'd rent this out and go live in hell." so bad its soooo good. plus its like vin diesel. it cant get better. plus he wears goggles the whole time and I was a swimmer so thats like high fashion. almost as good as wearing ballet flats around

anyway. yeah. it was going to be the tell all blog of the summer and my computer got a virus and wont turn on. I have no cell service to call my brother. so I am borrowing a computer to "check email" yeah. when i get home expect something better than the summer blockbuster.

CANDADIAN HENLEY PARTY BLOWOUT!!!!

and they were so hung over that they left most of the food and so i'm eatting cookies and applesauce and anything else left in the fridge.

One hellish day of three people in a bench seat in a stick shift truck and then flying home. barring death or accidents i will be home in TWO DAYS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment