Friday, June 12, 2009

The saga begins

Tomorrow I will fly out to Indiana to participate in a U23 pre-elite camp with 8-10 other female collage rowers. we're all around 6 feet tall. so it will be good competition. Did i mention we are all living in a 6 person house? its going to be great.

Trial and Tribulation #1
being from seattle and packing for indiana.

-seriously. what am I dowing? i have managed to shove all of the clothing/items i am taking into a huge suitcase, and a carryon. due to weight restrictions all of the heavy things have gone into my carryon. (books -14 last count, two pairs of shoes, CDs and anything to make my other bag less than 50 pounds) I still really do not know what to expect weather wise in indiana. I am told its hot and muggy. I roped ellen into helping me pack and I have been wearing her clothing ever since we got the suitcase zipped. I am under strick orders not to open it back up because if i do we may never get it closed again.

I am going to bed to sleep in it for one last time. in 15 hours I will be on a plane and on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment