Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Goal update:
--Got rid of stuff, it wasn’t mine, but somehow I got a hold of some stuff that belonged to other people so I gave it back. So now the car is halfway cleaned out.
--have bought coffee twice this week already. Reached my limit. Trying to switch to tea, but tea doesn’t come with a very nice person who asks me how my day is. (We won’t even mention the epic fail of last week)
--am learning to throw hammer and have had two lessons. Going from good in one sport to beginner in another is a little weird and humiliating.
I ran a 5k. last week. Only one. Need to get this goal going.

In other news today was the Long Pairs Race, I was seated 3rd and I’m not sure how standings went but we make have taken second. Its totally a steering contest and we got royally fouled on our trying to pass on a turn. I’m not sure if the other pair just couldn’t give way and sucked at steering, or they really did try to be jerks about it. I didn't have to bow so I didnt have to deal with it, but we had to stop for 5-10 seconds to safely manuuver the turn which was rediculous. Times should be interesting.

We had national team battery testing yesterday, the dread 30 minute test. We were told it was going to be a 6k and then at practice it was changed. Its over and I ranked well for the camp but personally I had better start getting fit because I was slower than a dinosaur with no legs and a smoking problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment