Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Bunch of Bullets

After a long retreat into the world of college. I am back in the blogosphere.
Not much has happened:

*Had an amazing senior year
*and I'm not just saying that
*took second at Wira
*and second at Dad Vail
*took 5th at Nationals
*got some awards
*mainly THAT D@MN blanket!!
*decided to take a fifth year
*no more crew eligibility
*so i might do something else
*you just cant walk on to a college sport...
*I did it once, I'll do it again!
*(stay tuned for this wild ride)
*I'm going to pair camp again
*I've made new friends
*Severly irritated the coach who I still do not have a good nickname for
*so I may be off the favored list
*this feels like a repeat of last year....
*am making tons of goals in the hope of fulfilling some of them.
*already ran a 5k this week.
*I KNOW.
*BIG DEAL.
*I hurt all over

so that's basically what's going on. What will this summer bring? besides rowing every day and my brother's wedding and that research paper I haven't exactly finished yet... I don't really know, but what ever it is, it's worth reading about.
(No it's not)

No comments:

Post a Comment